Sunday, November 28, 2010

Things will be a little slow for a bit.

Sorry that I haven't posted. Things have been crazy here in the kitchen!  Not only did we have Thanksgiving but we got the word that we will be moving. When I say moving I mean MOVING!  We get the keys to our new home this Saturday!!  Ohhhhh my!  I've been very busy going threw things getting rid of what we don't need. Giving away a bunch of Lexi's out grown clothes. Over this coming weekend we will be moving all the boxes Ive packed and things we're not using right now, that includes my *washing machine*!!! Woooo Hoooo =)  I'll be able to go over tot he new place during the week and wash laundry. I know that doesn't seem like much to some people but being without a washer/dryer in my home for so long it's quite exciting to me LOL Next weekend we will be moving our beds ect. into the new place and will be staying there. I've given my notice here to my land lady. There has been a lot of good times here but it is time for my family to move on. I will miss my neighborhood friends though. I'm hoping this move goes smoothly for everyone. It's going to be a lot of work but so worth it. The kids are so excited about the move. They can't wait to have more space and their own yard to play in.
It's sure making it's way to winter here in New England. I heard we had our first snow yesterday. I chose not to look outside and pretend it didn't happen LOL.
So needless to say I will be pretty busy in the coming couple of weeks. not only with the move (and being without Internet for 8 days) but Christmas is coming. So once we get all our belongings into he new place we need to set up the tree and decorate. Ohhh boy.
So with all that said I will be playing quiet the catch up on my blog reading. I will be sore from moving and I will be stressing about the Holidays LOL
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Take Care!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment