Monday, November 8, 2010

Rain, Wind & Cold.. Cold, Wind & Rain!

     Gosh what's with this weather lately. It's enough to drive a sane woman crazy. Never know what to dress the kids in. One day it's warm enough for shorts the next they have their winter coats on. That's New England for you I guess. Today we have a wind advisory till noon, it's raining and pretty darn chilly!
     Cody isn't going to school today. He started feeling sick yesterday with a belly ache, you can all figure out what happened next no need for the details. I just wish it hadn't of happened ON Adrian! Oh my goodness that was bad! Of course the baby had no clue what nastiness had just happened to his little self. Poor Cody felt horrible. So needless to say I didn't get much sleep last night.
     Have quiet a bit to do around the house today. Need to hunt down a lost sneaker that disappeared over the weekend. Get my kitchen washed down, clean the bathroom, vacuum up stairs and down. Have a bit of laundry to be put away (already did some), I'd also like to find my dining room table that has seemed to have disappeared under a mountain of school work and miscellaneous stuff. Kinda wish I could just crawl back into bed and take a nap but that's not gonna happen LOL
Well this stuff isn't going to get done itself, time for some coffee and time to get crackin.
Hope your Monday is wonderful,
Chris

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm Laurie here from the Monday hop. http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com/2010/11/follow-us-monday-morning-blog-hop-and.html
    I live in Wyoming and I can NOT believe we have no snow yet. Very peculiar. (but I'm not complaining)
    I'm following, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! The weather has been insane!

    I just found your blog through a Monday blog hop! Have a great evening.

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete